Friday, September 16, 2011

Help Lola :-)

  "Hi! My name is Lola Sender... Please help me go  HOME."

HELLO FRIENDS & FAMILY ! 


A few weeks ago I blogged about a beautiful little girl named Lola. This little Lola is very dear to my heart because I have been able to be a part of as well as help with her adoption process. My close friend Melissa Sender is perusing adoption of her. Because she is disabled, it is critical that she gets HOME to America soon because she is not able to receive the care that she needs here in Uganda. 
This is my friend Melissa !

This is Lola !




How YOU can help bring Lola home : 


  Buy Coffee !   
Are you a coffee lover???? 
Help bring Lola home by simply purchasing coffee from THIS website .... 
https://www.justlovecoffee.com/bringlolahome





  Buy Jewelry !  
Melissa brought home some local jewelry home from Uganda and is selling it to help support the adoption. 
You can help support Uganda women as well as help bring Lola home ! 
Check out her blog for more details :-) 
http://melissasafricansummer2010.blogspot.com/




Hilary & Lola


Melissa & Lola trying out the playground.


Melissa & Lola.







Webale Nnoy 
(Thank You Very Much In Luganda)

No comments:

Post a Comment