Friday, November 18, 2011

MAKE A DIFFERENCE !

BUY COFFEE :-) 

 If you by coffee from this website, you can help SAVE a child's life.

Lola & I 
I have talked about Lola in my past blog post. She is a little girl that my friend Melissa is in the process of adopting. With each day that Lola is still here in the orphanage, she gets worse. There are not enough people who love her here. There is not enough medical help that she needs. I visit her as often as I can. But that is not enough. She needs to be home with Melissa and she needs love every second of the day. 

She has cerebral palsy as well as epilepsy. She needs to be somewhere that she will get the attention that she needs. That is NOT here in Uganda. As of now, she is left alone with no physical therapy. One day Lola will walk, talk, learn, play and HAVE A LIFE. But until she is home in America, those things will not happen.

Me, Lola, Hilary 



Christmas is just around the corner - Buy a gift that will make a difference

No comments:

Post a Comment